We at 16Wells are super happy to have you in our Facebook Group!
This group is a great place to share your awesome results from our Financial Marketing Mastery courses, get to know other financial planners from around the country, and to share/learn tips and tricks you’ve discovered along the way.
In order to foster greater positivity in this group and to ensure the right expectations, we have come up with the following group guidelines below:
- Keep it positive. Be helpful. Have fun. 🙂
- Enjoy the opportunity to receive peer-to-peer assistance.
- No promos (affiliate or personal).
- No direct/indirect lead generation attempts.
- No seeking of official support. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out via our support channel or email us.
- No reporting of “bugs” or making rants. Please direct those to the Support team (to those in the company who can actually address your issues properly).
- No tagging of anyone on the 16Wells team (unless you’re reporting a violation you feel they need to see).
- No negative or “public shaming” posts of any kind (whether of 16Wells itself, or its team, or of other group members). They will be deleted and you will most likely be banned.
In accordance with Facebook Terms of Service 3.2 –
You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Facebook, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
If any of these guidelines are broken, your post will be deleted, and you could possibly be banned from the group as well. We don’t want to have to do this to anyone, but if the guidelines aren’t followed, we reserve the right to.